Ohana Medical Billing, a full service medical billing and reimbursement companyProviding consistent high customer satisfaction and overall exceptional service to health care providers.
More About Our Company
Ohana Medical Billing LLC is a full service medical billing and reimbursement company located in Honolulu, Hawaii. We provide consistent high customer satisfaction, competitive rates and exceptional service to health care providers. We offer this service with a focus on the success of our clients and helping them receive the highest reimbursements possible.
Our billing service allows a practice to minimize the amount they spend dealing with paperwork, insurance companies and accounts receivable. That is why we are committed to reducing expenses, improving collections and pursuing insurance companies for money that is due.
For your convenience, we provide, electronic and paper claim submission, filing of primary and secondary claims, follow up on rejected and denied claims, along with follow up for accounts receivable. We also offer 24 hour account access with real time online reporting and monitoring.
If you succeed we succeed and we thrive on helping our clients to achieve that success.
- Recent Headlines
- --(Healthcare Finance News) Now that the new year is officially in full swing, many healthcare organizations are realizing that in less than nine months, ICD-10 will be upon them whether they are ready or not.
--(Merritt Hawkins) Family Physicians Top List of Most Recruited Doctors for 7th Straight Year.
--(Forbes) Health Insurance Companies See ObamaCare Medicaid Boon
--(Health Care Finance News) 5 Opportunities for improving hospital revenue cycle management
1. Maintain convenient and caring touch points with patients
2. Benchmark and trend your healthcare data
3. Mine your healthcare data to discover roadblocks
4. Constantly ask the frontline for suggestions
5. Monitor all payer contracts
--(NBCnews.com) The nation's uninsured rate dropped modestly in January as the major coverage expansion under President Barack Obama's health care law got underway, according to a closely watched survey released Thursday.